Friday, November 12

the next 5 years

managed to persuade myself to write down the ideas. now hoping to put this into action, waiting for January, waiting to see what the new year brings. waiting for the full brunt of machine translation, waiting for money, waiting to see what it all means. waiting to see if i over-lived my dreams, waiting to see if i went too fast, waiting to see you.

on a another note, i can just quit this all and pursue photography and writing. that's for another day to decide. in January.

5 comments:

Jeevan said...

my wishes for anything profoundly u do or decided bro. may the year brings your dreams and desires to exist. :)

Srinivas said...

One more month to go...its only Nov

Nahuatl said...

Bahahahahahaahaha.... u r deciding something? bhahahahahaahaha....

Ghost Particle said...

@jeevan thank you nanba, as always, i look up to you for courage and perseverance :)

@srinivas yes, in a perspective, alot can happen...

@nayan you know me too well! :P

Cinderella said...

I love this. I am eager for Jan to arrive. :)

when

it rains around the world sleep welcomes the dream, and  enigmatic souls awaken along the eternal shores of destiny