Monday, February 9

Thanjavur

the big temple at Tanjavur, Brihadeeswarar temple

Ghosting Thanjavur on the Chola trail
visiting the greatest works of the Tamil civilization
and some of the most beautiful and important temples
in Trichy, Tanjavur, Kumbakonam and Chidambaram


[+] The Brihadisvara Temple at Thanjavur, the Brihadisvara Temple at Gangaikondacholisvaram and the Airavatesvara Temple at Darasuram are World Heritage Sites.

[#] Will update my flickr later on, sieving through 2000 photos will take time :D

[#] Travelers Ghost, Saravanan, Padmanathan, Sri Hari

8 comments:

brocasarea said...

nice photo...enjoy:)

Kavi said...

So you are back to the backpack ways..!! :)

Nachi said...

2000 photographs!! OMG!! somebody went camera insane...

...neat pic bro, *sigh* its such a shame that we haven't made any 'travel' plans (no, sitting at that bar in Malaysia sipping beer and hitting on women does not count as travel plans).

so what's the latest gossip?? tell me tell me!

;)

Arv said...

I love that place too :)

Enjoy your trip mate... cheers...

venus66 said...

Nice shot! How are you?

Jeevan said...

I wish to witness this great artifact! Glad you visited bro :)

Miladysa said...

One day I may see these for real :D

Keep them coming!

Ghost Particle said...

[broca] thanks bro.

[kavi] yes sir. will get back to you on our projects once i settled my stuff :(

[nachi] mwahaha...3 cameras, 4 dudes and 48 hours :D

we talk where we always talk :P

we must travel one day...I have so much more of India to live :)

hugs.

[arv] thanks bro, its a majestic place isnt it. hope to meet u before i go back bro...time is too tight.

[venus] hi, thank you. im fine, h r u.

[jeevan] Nanba, you will have the time to do, I pray. U will love the place.

hugs.

[milady] MIlady, and hope I will b there as your guide :)

hugs!

when

it rains around the world sleep welcomes the dream, and  enigmatic souls awaken along the eternal shores of destiny