Wednesday, January 7

dirt

...considering among many things, how the streets of gaza or the jaffna peninsular doesn't bring the same sentiment as protests to free tibet, etc. I choose to remain silent, as fight for dirt doesn't merit outbursts of blog whine. except this one post.

but its sad not to be able to say, i choose to remain silent over the dead children and women. men are condemned to relive their past, both the zionist regime and the hamas and over here, the sla and the ltte. they dont know how those bloodied bodies, even if its only on paper and on screen, can convey deadly anger around the world. they have no idea.

the end.

9 comments:

Kavi said...

They have no idea about the end either !

The end !

Karthi said...

It hurts to see the bias towards the tamil sufferings in Srilanka, especially by India.

Arv said...

Dont even get me started on this mate.. wrote abt it but nothing helps...

Nachi said...

.

brocasarea said...

after some time people take such incidents for granted....same thing is happening in JK

d gypsy! said...

:(

Miladysa said...

You have my admiration.

I feel ashamed that I have not posted anything about it on my blog.

Lost for words I suppose.

I want to bang both sets of heads together.

the pink orchid said...

sigh! readind it made my heart my heavy. why do the innocent pay the price for terror always ?:(

the pink orchid said...

blogrolled this one too..