Thursday, November 20

Randomism and a Weirdo :p

Miladysa tagged me with the weird and random tag thingy, and here goes:

[Rules]
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

[The Answers]
1. There is one memory that I remember from childhood as my 'first ever memory'; waking up and seeing the sun rays through the window, not sure how old I was then btw. I cant remember anything else from that time, and my next good memory of my childhood is when I was 5 years old and in kindergarten.
2. Whenever I go out, for shopping or eating and I withdraw money from the atm, the bill will somehow come to the exact amount I withdraw. It happens 9 out of 10 times. Its freaky.
3. There was a time when I was in lower secondary, I only liked green toned shirts. Good God.
4. I get sudden flue which lasts for a day and disappears, it happens once a month or so.
5. I love traveling, but when I get to the destination, I will get this strange feeling of leaving really badly for a good 20 to 30 minutes. Anywhere I go.
6. I used to sleep in my lab for whole weekends in my research years. This is not weird...but random :P
7. I can loop songs or albums I really like for days straight. Now its Atif Aslam...going strong for 5 days. He is really good.

I am tagging:
Jeevan
Cinderella
and the first 5 commenters who are not already tagged. Thank you. :P

3 comments:

Miladysa said...

:D

1. Sweet :d
2. Freaky!
3. Really?
4. Strange
5. Hmm
6. LOL
7. 5 days?!

Thanks for taking part Ghosty!

Jeevan said...

will do this soon bro :)

Think ur mind has some deal with atm to know how much to withdraw! Nice tag :)

Arv said...

interesting ones mate... GREEN SHIRT... LMAO...

try withdrawing an higher amount... he hee...

Hope you had a good flight bro... take care... cheers..