Saturday, January 19

Saturday Masala Mix

(okay...no Masala here, but I like the tittle.)

It grew out of the sink!...my landlady gonna faint if she sees this and the rest of the apartment.

I need to get up early to get shots like this. Early photographer gets the virgin shots.

Yep...it finally happened. The one place they haven't ventured, they signed a deal. It's Starbucks in heaven. Bet Vinayagar never knew this coming.

The only action on my bed. Books (and masala? :p)

Beer...one way to forget all the evil of the world for a few hours...

The Cloverfield monster reaches for the fries. Wonder whose hand is that, Vj? I so wanna eat real char kuey kak back home, hawker food in KL shucks!

12 comments:

Alok said...

"Early photographer gets the virgin shots" something tht we all know but hardly can express so eloquently .... as eloquent as the snaps ... i like these previews

Alok

Nachi said...

damn it! clean your kitchen bro...plants growing outta your sink is a disgrace.

and who needs Starbucks in heaven, they got madira (divine alcoholic nectar) there!

...and are those shrimps?? and fries?? mmmmm, now i'm hungry! :P

ANNA-LYS said...

LOL :-)

Thanks for dropping by at our community blog ;-)

Kavi said...

Lovey pics. You have AN EYE ! Am not sure if that came from the food though !!>!>

Hpoe the sun is on the bright side at your end.

Archikins said...

"Starbucks in Heaven" is a winner!! :p

Miladysa said...

Ghost - you need to clean your flat now or pay someone to do it for you.

I shall worry until I see a photograph of a sparkling sink.

I need to visit my youngest son tomorrow ... just to make sure he does not have plants in his sink ;)

Sudhakar said...

nice photographs

Cinderella. said...

The food looks yummy !!!!!
I so wanna have chinese now...but not from your kitchen..eeeewwww....

Clean up your kitchen dude...

Miladysa said...

Well? Does it sparkle yet?

My son was at the football so I shall have to surprise him later in the week ;)

Miladysa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keshi said...

some 'food' for thought ha..:) not bad at all Ghosty!

Keshi.

Jeevan said...

I liked the flower that was to bloom… nice.