Thursday, December 6

Oh...and you were saying?

Funny vid...


[Via Karthi's site]

The real enemy of the latest dot com bubble is not hype (well apart from the hype) it's the technological singularity. The one that makes us say...okay...what's next? And then next and next and next and what?

So now, I'm going to value my humble blog at USD 10,000,000. Yes, the big 10 million, it's for sale....cash. I bet this will last through the burst... :-)

[#] Liking this 2 minute posts...Gmail is spanking new, but Blogger is acting up, comments are not delivered into ze mail boxes. Sorry for not dropping by guys, will try this weekend. Hugs.

5 comments:

Alok said...

bet this will last through the burst...

was smiling reading this :)

Alok

Jeevan said...

hahaha... cool video, but too little fast :)

The tech has becoming richer.

Miladysa said...

10 Million? So little?! ;)

(Pleased to learn the comment problem is with blogger! I thought I was the only one who had the problem.)

Cinderella. said...

You bet dude...!!!
And I agree with your fren up there.
10 million is so less for this precious thing of a blog..!!!!
Take care.
*hugsss*

Ghost Particle said...

[alok] :D...well me too...was meant to be a satire. we will see wont we.

[jeevan] true its fast, in the youtube world, fast is fashion.

[miladysa] hemm...we will make it a billion then. I think the comment is ok now...but its a bit shaky.

[cindy] :p thanx dear...hugs.