Tuesday, October 30

Oh well...its just 6 am.

I don't get this rain...like seriously I don't get this rain. Was wondering what if it becomes permanent! It never stops raining...my God! All the roads turn into rivers, slowly life evolves. We develop flippers and join Keiko in the sea. Keiko is dead by the way. And soon, if I don't stop blabbering at 6 am because of insomnia, this blog will be dead too...And I feel like saying things like...No amount of cerebral wanking while eating a 24 bit eggplant can make the Internet caused re-evolution of the Biological Clock go away. Just cause I can say so. Hmphhhh!

3 comments:

starry nights said...

I think all this rain is due to global warming.the climate all over the world is changing.

Keshi said...

a lil bit of rain we cud do with right?

Keshi.

Jeevan said...

Enjoy the rain man :D

when

it rains around the world sleep welcomes the dream, and  enigmatic souls awaken along the eternal shores of destiny