Thursday, September 6

The Moment

I feel. This is the moment for something great. And I wait.

I evolved. Now in the 'I don't care' phase. I wait further.

It's evening. I'm so in love with voices. Sweet voice(s).

It's 3 AM. I feel born again. Somethings not right.

Something is right. To Space and Beyond! And the Long Trek Home.

Cold morning. Something born came this way. A new Hope.

A still sun. Thunder in a distant land. Rain on lonely hills.


[#] An experiment with Moments. Do you have Moments?

5 comments:

Keshi said...

dun wait. cos then the moment will pass. :)

Keshi.

Jeevan said...

let wait with a hope!

Alok said...

moments ... moments to yearn.... moments to rejoice :)

alok

alex said...

GP,

Hope....

Lovely! :)

Ghost Particle said...

[keshi] and we get a new moment, but will feel guilty of the one that passed.

[jeevan] we will nanba.

[alok] alot of moments bro. can you feel the fresh moment? :D

[alex]bro...hows tings? yes true, hope is always life.

when

it rains around the world sleep welcomes the dream, and  enigmatic souls awaken along the eternal shores of destiny