Thursday, September 20

Jose, Jose, Jose

He's leaving or Sacked? They will be forever disputing this. But certainly he has no fans no more. And Roman is back to square one. It's so good to be right.

Bye, bye Jose Mourinho. And this is the end of the Cups for Chelsea. I wonder where all those new fans of Chelsea will go? The Emirates? or gasp! Old Trafford?

And now the path is clear for Gus Hiddink to come on board?

This is cool:
"If I wanted to have an easy job... I would have stayed at Porto -beautiful blue chair, the Uefa Champions League trophy, God, and after God, me." - Mourinho in July 2004.
[#] [The Rest of the Best of JM's quotes]

2 comments:

Keshi said...

:)

Ghosty Ghosty Ghosty!

Keshi.

Ghost Particle said...

Hahahaha...

[Ghost Particle]"If I wanted to have an easy job... I would have stayed at Porto -beautiful blue chair, the Uefa Champions League trophy, God, and after God, me." - Mourinho in July 2004. ---> Farewell JM. U r d best, but who cares. I am a Liverpool Fan and We're gonna pick up the Silver Can!

when

it rains around the world sleep welcomes the dream, and  enigmatic souls awaken along the eternal shores of destiny