Friday, March 16

Mother.Love.Child.Life.Future.God.Why?

...it was mom's birthday the other day. She was happy. But I don't know how she feels deep inside. When asked a few days later she said "...in all my thoughts, I only pray to see him (the youngest) grow up and become someone".

How do I feel? I wish I could tell you the pains of the middle class. But then again, aren't we all the same. We wish to change so many things, but we are incapacitated by love and emotions. I too wish to see him succeed one day. Before that, I have to endure heartbreak and tears. But it's a pain when you can't guide your own brother. Real pain. Thats life. And all we can do is ask why to another day.





-A short break-

3 comments:

alex said...

GP,

"But then again, aren't we all the same. We wish to change so many things, but we are incapacitated by love and emotions."

Yes. the only thing we can control are our perceptions. We wish to see someone well off, but can we really make someone so?? I wonder. We can guide but never control anyone else. We can expect. We can only dream.

The choice isn't ours, but their's.

Jeevan said...

when every i get chance i guide my bro indirectly.

I wish your brother a happy life:)

Kavi said...

There is this great story about how important it is to manage input and not output ! For we cannot manage output. We can only manage input. Only manage what we can give ! Not what will come of what we give.

We tend to mistake bends in the roads to be ends of the road ! Tomorrow will dawn. Dawn.

when

it rains around the world sleep welcomes the dream, and  enigmatic souls awaken along the eternal shores of destiny