Friday, January 12

I have to Loose weight

I must loose weight, I must loose weight, I must Loose weight, I mut Loose Wight, I mst Looze weit, I must loose bait, I must loooose wait, I Must loose weighty, Loose weight I must, Must, Weight Loose, I, I Loose weight must, Must I loose weight? Weight must I loose, Loose must I weight? Weight, to be or not to be, Weight is like a box of chocolate, Looze Z Weights...Ze Weight, the weight must be plutoed, I see weight people, I smeel weight people, Loose the Weight...
Hemmm...now I feel Hungry...

6 comments:

starry nights said...

I must loose weight too.And after reading these lines I am too hungry.Have a good weekend.

Nahuatl said...

Must..... stop... eh....from...crapping so.. much....

Sojourner said...

:)
perhaps if we reduce the weight we place on weight, it will be easy to lose :)
take it light buddy.

Jeevan said...

If your write here i must loose weight? can u loose it! Eat well and do exercise:)

Happy Pongalo Pongal bro!!

Kavi said...

Loose weight or lose weight ...? Am not sure.

Homo Escapeons said...

It is utterly impossible to lose weight here in the middle of Winter..
it is 30 below zero and there are only 7 hours of daylight...

perfect conditions for cocooning and watching Jack Bauer torture terrorists on 24 and snacking from suppertime to bedtime.

when

it rains around the world sleep welcomes the dream, and  enigmatic souls awaken along the eternal shores of destiny