Monday, May 15

Sueño

Oh dreamer, dream me a world tonight,
A world where I can fly and love,
dream me a world without sorrow,
but dream me a world with pain,
for pain I can withstand,
but not sorrow.

Dreamer, dreamer girl,
Your eyes, will dream me a world,
tonight, as I walk the dreamland,
I want your soul,
to be by my side,
guide me on this flight,
to the edge of eternity.

Dream me a world tonight,
that never existed before,
dream me a world with parents,
and children and friends,
dream me a world where we are,
one and forever.

-gp-2006-

[-] Something out of nothing. Feel strange that I get inspirations that doesn't last more than a few seconds, leaving me to finish the verses with great difficultly. Tell me what you think...
[-] Sueno is Dream in Spanish.

8 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

This is too good! Long time no see!

Nahuatl said...

Its really very good. Keep it up.

Keshi said...

Nice one again Ghosty...

However I have a question...

**but dream me a world with pain,
for pain I can withstand,
but not sorrow.

how can there be pain and not sorrow?


Keshi.

Nirek said...

hey gp, my prayers goes very similar to these lines..
dream me a world without sorrow,
but dream me a world with pain,
for pain I can withstand,

Known Stranger said...

even i undergo this trouble

Ghost Particle said...

Hi guys,

[Gauthami] Thanx for coming by. I like it too.

[Nayan] always a pleasure bro.

[Keshi] Hemm...there are pain that we can live with, there are pain from physical stuff, but sorrow often doesnt end up in pain, sometimes it cripples and paralyzes us into a state of coma...without pain...dead to the world. sad. Thanx keshi.

[satu] thanx bro...! I knew you would like it.

[Stranger] welcome here, its a universal constant then!fxnoi

Ariel said...

this is but brillig. love it.

Joaninha said...

Very, very good! I love it.
Thanks for your words in my Blog.

when

it rains around the world sleep welcomes the dream, and  enigmatic souls awaken along the eternal shores of destiny