Friday, May 12

One World; We are Travellers.

The Four Noble Truths of Life

Life means suffering
The origin of suffering is attachment
The cessation of suffering is attainable
The path to the cessation of suffering is the Eightfold Path

The Noble Eightfold Path

Right View
Right Intention
Right Speech
Right Action
Right Livelihood
Right Effort
Right Mindfulness
Right Concentration

(source;[TheBigView])

****** Point of Origin ******

There is so much to achieve in life, so many things to do, so many places to see, so many people to meet and love. Why waste our lives with hatred, violence and suffering. Let's live our life and respect this creation. Let the change start with us, and then the world. Religion or God never punishes us for what we do, we are responsible for what we do, what we call the Karma of Life, the cycle of life. Think of this as a closed system, the deeds and efforts comes a full circle. If we want to be someone, or want to help someone we do it with sincerity, we do it passion and love. We must be happy to see the other person happy, we will be satisfied to see the other person smile and be alive. A life is born because we have roles, we have a direction to follow. We are here to see the evolution of the universe, our culture, language and most important of all, our connection with everyone else. Attachment is love, but sadness and sorrow is not attachment, its fear. When we cast away the fear, any attachment will turn into love, to passion, and any passing will still be of love and for love. We will free our spirit, and our thoughts and roam this vast space with one though and one view. If we want to achieve that in our life, we must believe and trust in the idea of one world. Its a world where we live for everyone else, and everyone else lives for us, its about connection and attachment and ultimately its about love and care. So why don't we start to see the world and every being as equal to us, and realize we are all travelers for some purpose that we will achieve someday. The purpose is not clear, but how we do it is clearly in front of us, around us and within us.

7 comments:

Nahuatl said...

Once again.. a very beautiful thought! :)

Jeevan said...

If we love this world and people, our mind will not allow us to violate and kill each other. Nice one bro:)

SCRIBBLEZ TO WAKEUP said...

Very noble thought. So I am sad or have sorrow because of someone, I got to realise it is because of fear and I cant be afaid but need to love...I never saw that demarcation. Thanks for putting it that way. When I saw the eight fold path, I didnt do a single thing as per the path. But I am going to strive to be a better person from today. I dont know but you seemed to have made me want to be a nicer person!! Am so thankful to you for that!

Ghost Particle said...

[Nayan] Thanx bro.

[Jeevan] We are the change that we want to be.

[Scribz] Im happy and honored to have done that! Hope you will be loved and be more loving.

Keshi said...

As a Buddhist I've known all that b4...but it's so very hard to implement :) but it's always good to keep trying till we achieve near-perfection...

Wonderful and enlightening post mate!

Keshi.

Homo Escapeons said...

Thank You.
I tend to react swiftly to matters of faith in my scientific mindset.

I want to be free from trying to figure it all out..but I don't think that there is any greater calling. The rest is just conversation.

I appreciate this softer side of the spiritual world. As a recovering agnostic, recovering from being a penteTESTICLE know it all, I feel like Robert DeNero dragging his armour up the waterfall in the film the Mission. I feel like I need to pay some penance for parking my brain for a decade.

I have a beautiful family and I have worked hard to slow down my life and listen......which is what I should do right now...stop nattering and listen......thank you, abientot, ciao....see you later

WORLD CUP '06 WooHoo!

Ghost Particle said...

[keshi] thanx...the path is the universal truth, it means so much if we can achieve it.

[homo-e] thanx for dropping by. very well said. i slugged for 26 years, thats what I always say...but now im starting to discovere life.

when

it rains around the world sleep welcomes the dream, and  enigmatic souls awaken along the eternal shores of destiny