Wednesday, March 22

Odio los taxis

[-] Oh My God I'm early to work today! Nu ma nu ma oooo, nu ma nu ma oooooooo...it's a cool song...get it from Nayan's post.

[-] A message to everyone who uses the commuter train from S*eremban to KL Sentral from 7 am to 7.30 am every morning. My huge pimple has finally exploded. Thanks for your friendly stare for the past week.

[-] The post title is in Spanish as with my previous post. Find the translation at;[BabelBabble]. Do tell me if it turns out funny.

******
"Laugh and the world laughs with you, snore and you sleep alone."-Anthony Burgess

4 comments:

Maran said...

Haha!

Nahuatl said...

Nice change on your blog :P

Ghost Particle said...

Thanx guys...

visithra said...

ehehhe i seriously tell u its either work loves u or u love work but aint telling us ;p

when

it rains around the world sleep welcomes the dream, and  enigmatic souls awaken along the eternal shores of destiny