Monday, June 6

In hell, it's cold

A stone sculpture, I stood there,
studying the columns of light,
trough the small grilled window,
some far feet’s high above me,
After a while, the moon slowly emerged,
and the rays of light intensified,
I still don’t move, rooted there,
still in time less than hours,
cold wind spiced with warm air,
and in a while, rain,
soft drizzle at first,
then in time still, stronger
heavier rain, now the moon no more,
and all this from far away,
I cant feel, still I’m rooted,
lazy, depressed not moving.


-Gp 2005- 06/06/05

-::- -------------------------------::-

And finally, I had some internet time, so I went surfing (after deleting about 500+ mails in my 4 email adds...)

I came to these sites:

http://www.thotatharani.com/ This is the website of Padmashree Thota Tharani, arguably the best ever art director in Tamil/ Indian Cinema. Great Website.

http://www.santoshsivan.com/ Santosh Sivan is a cinematographer another heavyweight in the field. A cool website.

http://www.sabucyril.com/ Sabu Cyril is another force in artdirection on par with the above legends and has given some memorable sets/ arts for hit movies including the latest Anniyan.

4 comments:

Baejaar said...

Spent more than an hour reading the first two links. I loved them......

Prakash said...

Cool links man
thanks for that
Prakash

thennavan said...

Did your site undergo a makeover (like mine) today? I thought I saw a different background and other stuff before.

sophie said...

those poetic words...very nice...

when

it rains around the world sleep welcomes the dream, and  enigmatic souls awaken along the eternal shores of destiny