Tuesday, April 12

Rein+Statement

"red light for the living,
green light for the dead"
I'm taking this time
to think about life and death

in this bed
or where ever I may lie
and I'm thinking
of gravity

I did something bad
sorry won't be enough
truth and consequence
engulf my mind

the bible I opened
it told a truth
I read and learned
thought of God

"you don't have to wait,
until you die"
with the others
I survive living

in the room
where I could die
without ever knowing
experiencing your embrace

I did something good
I can only hope it enough
dream and hope
wait in time

the friends that I've made
I hope they tell the truth,
I'll be warned,
not to stay away

-I lost my blog, but not my love for writing,
Brian Oglesby

1 comment:

sophie said...

something different after a long time....

when

it rains around the world sleep welcomes the dream, and  enigmatic souls awaken along the eternal shores of destiny