Sunday, April 3

Girl With The Name Meaning "Song" [1]

I'll rewrite this poem until I make it right.
You should get the very best,
and it's going to be a long night,
so I'm going to sit with pencil in hand.
For you,
this poem I write.

Your name meaning song,
with your glasses and hair,
and the voice of the north.

In just maybe a month,
some time in between,
we'll meet like a dream to memory.

The distance is long.
I travel it well.

Not for my life,
and body of me,
will I die before seeing that smile,
the smile given by me.
You are smiling now,
I so wish I could see.

I leave you with this,
a kiss of respect,
a hand on your cloak,
the other on your neck.

The kiss will end,
then I depart,
I'll wish you the best,
all luck in the world,
collect my heart.

It may be hard to walk away,
say our goodbyes,
wish to stay.

You'll need your sleep.
I'll let you go.
I'll just hope that you'll know,
that in this life,
our memories I'll keep.

Goodnight dear Shira,
Brian Oglesby

(Divine Interception)

No comments:

when

it rains around the world sleep welcomes the dream, and  enigmatic souls awaken along the eternal shores of destiny