Sunday, April 24

April Tears

miles away in the northern land
once in April the sun goes down
under one grey roof a house grand
silent rooms with six doors brown


one brown door beautifully old
stood there for years of twenty
behind it on a bed lazily cold
a manic mind between dream and reality


this reality unable to hold its tears
from it floated images and noise
in it stood souls and devilish seers
with many claws and immortal voice


among the sacrilege and heartbreak
rising from a rubble of sorrow
unwillingly waiting for daybreak
my soul crippled and insanity grow


time creeps slowly past
stealing hours of daylight not coming
switching between love near and lost
unable to hold the many hands drowning


watching this my eyes cried of tyranny
I scribbled to God an invisible letter
and in unconscious wishes among many
asking him to save my love my brothers


- Gp 2005 - 24/04/2005

* how I felt going home. Watching love rot away, bonds breaking,tears and insanity. A never ending story in my life.

No comments:

when

it rains around the world sleep welcomes the dream, and  enigmatic souls awaken along the eternal shores of destiny